Sunday, October 30, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #63

I’ve been busy today! Another card for another challenge. If you have not seen my other post for today, click here to see that card.

This card is going into the CASE Study Challenge #63:

CaseStudy63

and here is the GORGEOUS inspiration photo!

Isn’t Niki’s inspiration card just beautiful?  I love everything about it.  Well I decided to do a Christmas card.  I make all of my Christmas cards and each one is unique, not mass produced so you will see a lot of Christmas cards for a while!

  CaseStudy63_2

This card is made using MME Lost & Found Christmas paper and one of my quilled poinsettias.

Complete instructions are listed below, so if you want all the details, please scroll down.

I hope you like my card and will leave comments before you leave! Thanks for stopping by….

Hugs,

signatureNew

Recipe

STAMPS

PAPER

  • MME Lost & Found Christmas
    • 8.5 x 4.25”
    • 3.75 x 3.75”
    • Scrap for sentiment and die cut

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders
    • Big Scalloped Circles Large (I used the smallest one)
    • Beaded Ovals (next to largest one)

ACCESSORIES

  • Quilled poinsettia
  • Ribbon, lace & half-pearls

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut all paper.
  2. Use Big Shot and Spellbinders to make sentiment tag and oval
  3. Fold the 8.5 x 4.25 paper to make a 4.25 x 4.25” card.
  4. Adhere the 3.75 x 3.75” paper to front of card.
  5. Adhere the beaded oval die cut and add half-pearls around the oval.
  6. Adhere the poinsettia
  7. Use distress ink on the small sentiment tag. I use a Q-Tip to control the application.
  8. Stamp the tag with Merry Christmas Peg .
  9. Add ribbons and lace
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...