Sunday, May 6, 2012

CASE STUDY CHALLENGE #89

OK, I promise; this is my last post for today.  If you missed my other three posts, please scroll down to check them out.

I am still on my CAS pursuit of excellence since I do not feel confident making CAS cards.  It is so hard for me to stop adding “stuff” to my cards LOL.

This beautiful paper is from K&Company’s Julianne stack. I love it because it is coated and resembles leather.  The beige strip is Recollections card stock; the ribbon is from RRR and the flowers were made from Recollections card stock using a McGill punch. The centers of the flowers are Recollections mini flower brads.  The stamp is Verve’s Always on My Mind set.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THESE CHALLENGES:

CASE Study Challenge 89

and this is the card I CASEd

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222[2][2][2]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb_thumb_thumb image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu_thumb_thumb_thumb

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25

  • STAMPS: Verve Always on My Mind
  • PAPER: Recollections, K & Company 
  • TOOLS: McGill flower punch
  • INK: Versacolor
  • ACCESSORIES: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Recollections brads 
  • dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t_thumb_thumb_thumb

    Post a Comment
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...