Sunday, October 21, 2012

QUILLED SYMPATHY

It has been a while since I quilled but I have been eager to do some.  I finally go time this past week to do a little, not nearly enough to satisfy me, but enough for a couple of cards.

This card is based on the Case Study Challenge #113.

I kept the offset circle from the CASE and used the circle swirls to repeat the circles from the background, I cut the scalloped circle with a SB and used a Hero Arts sentiment along with a small border from Inspired by Stamping.  I love to quill and this Royal flower variation is one of my favorite designs. 

Challenges entered:

CASE Study Challenge #113

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_ anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...