Sunday, December 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Well, my old camera finally had to go into the shop for repairs. I have been using this one for a few years and love it, so hopefully they will get it fixed soon. In the meantime, I am taking pictures with my iPad.  The pictures seem to be ok, but to eliminate the weird shadows that it wants to pick up and also take the picture, I have to be a contortionist. So, if the angle looks a little strange that is why.

JGN26

The red metallic paper was embossed with Darice’s Snowflake embossing folder. The white panel is embossed with Cuttlebug’s Swiss Dots and a circle was cut with a Sizzix Sizzlit. The red panel was attached behind the white panel and some Baker’s Twine from RRR was added. The sentiment is from Verve. The entire panel was “popped up” using foam tape.

Thank you for visiting today.

Here are the challenge links:

Jay Gee’s Nook Challenge #26 – I was inspired by the white on white and the ornaments and used both in my card.

CASE Study Challenge #119 – The Baker’s Twine and Swiss Dots embossing folder are used in my card.

Addicted to CAS #2 – Bauble

Really Reasonable Ribbon #61: White on White Plus One Color and Ribbon

 

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...