Monday, March 11, 2013

JUST BECAUSE

Hello sweet friends. I hope your Monday was pleasant and uneventful. I am visiting with my daughter, so no crafting for me; but, I did make some cards to share while I was gone. This is one of them.

The large flowers and bold colors in the Case Study inspiration piece inspired me to make this card using CAS-ual Fridays’ Loving Thoughts stamp set. The inks are DI and the centers of the flowers are embossed with bronze EP.  Light green cardstock is directly under the focal panel and they are popped up with foam tape. The bottom layer is a copper paper that has a bit of shimmer.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...