Sunday, March 3, 2013

PATRIOTIC BIRTHDAY

**Third post of the day….please scroll down to see others**

Hello again! I think this will be my last post for today. I have been super busy making cards this week and have so much to share.

This time, I was inspired by the fabulous Teri Anderson card at Case Study (photo below).  Her bold colors and prints inspired me to make this birthday card that will be going to a deployed soldier.

I have almost used up this pack of paper and I really wish I knew where it came from. I would love to get more of it! I saw the stars and polka dots on Teri’s card and decided to use the big, bold polka dotted paper instead of the smaller dots.  Instead of the checkered background, I went with chevrons. The sentiment and red tag are from Paper Smooches. The star is from Heidi Swapp and the ribbon is from RRR.

CHALLENGE LINK

CASE Study Challenge #130

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...