Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello again crafty friends! This card was inspired by the Case Study this week:

(A2; Stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas, Rubber Stampede Santa Collage; Paper: Whimsy Stamps Vintage Christmas; Other: Vellum, jump rings, ribbon [AC Moore])

I absolutely loved the flower in the Case Study, but I am determined to get lots of Christmas cards done for Operation Write Home, so I switched to a Christmas theme. The dots in the paper are in lines, sort of, and I wanted a Kraft background to keep the vintage feel of the Santa. I colored his glasses with a gold pen and he is stamped in Vintage Photo DI. Ribbon is looped through the jump rings to make the ribbon embellie and sentiment is stamped on the Vellum.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...