Sunday, September 8, 2013

MISSING YOU

Hi crafty friends! Tomorrow I am off to visit my daughter!!!! I’m so excited and can hardly wait to see her and get a big hug! I have been working to make sure you will have plenty of cards to see while I am gone, so please make sure you keep checking in with me! Today, I have a card for the Case Study challenge:

(A2; Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Paper Smooches; Dies: Spellbinders; Punch: EK Success, McGill; EF:  Sizzix)

I usually follow the CASE Study very closely, but I was inspired by the pretty flowers this week and came up with this card. I still used dies, just opted for squares and instead of a button, I used a flower. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...