Monday, October 21, 2013

I NEED TO TELL YOU…I LOVE YOU

What? You think it is too early for Valentine’s Cards? Nope, now is a good time to get started on my Valentines for Operation Write Home, so for this post, something different:

(A2; Paper: MME (Bramble Rose); Stamps: Verve (Take Note); Die: Sizzix Sizzlit (Primitive Heart))

I fell in love with this paper pack when I first saw it and have not had many chances to use it. But, when I saw the inspiration at Case Study, I instantly thought of this paper. I was inspired by the trees and chose to use boards instead. I kept the envelope and included the red in the hearts. 

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...