Tuesday, November 26, 2013

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT: CS167 & IBSIC67

Hi sweeties! I have been busy in the craft room today since we are having horrid weather! This is a quick post to share my Case Study card with you.

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Heartfelt Gratitude), Dies: Spellbinders (leaves), Silhouette (Flowers); Paper: Cutmates, Sn@p (Simple Stories Color Vibe 2); Momenta sticker dots)

I used the color combo at IBSIC #67 and the photo at Case Study to create this card. The sentiment is from IBS Heartfelt Gratitude. I opted to use chevrons on my flowers and a polka dot background. I used a piece of canvas for the focal panel and die cut burlap for the leaves. I hope you like this one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

WOOPS! I missed the IBSIC deadline so submitting to the IBS Customer Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...