Friday, January 24, 2014

FMS120; CS175;TCC2: LOVE

Hi sweeties! I have a quick post here on Friday. I hope you enjoy this one!

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers, Elegant Flowers); Paper: MME (Meadow Lark); Die: Sizzix Sizzlet)

To make this card, I was inspired by three challenges, plus a video tutorial for the flowers that I saw here. I think if I had flowers with less embossed space and more open space, my flowers would look more like the ones in the tutorial, but I still like these. They are lovely in real life! For the banner panel, I used my Sizzlet die and cut bunches of triangles (from the Case Study) and designed the card using the sketch from FMS. For the Card Concept challenge, I used heat embossing to add texture and I used the Clean and Layered style.

Please let me know what you think!

Here are links to the challenges in case you want to get in on the fun!

 

LOVE those triangles!

CUSTOMER GALLERY

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge_thumb__thumb_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...