Friday, February 7, 2014

CTS63; CS177: LOVE YOU

Hello sweet friends and happy Friday! Time for a quick post and then back to card making!

This card is for two challenges: CAS(e) This Sketch and CASE Study:

(A2; Stamps: Verve (You and I); Dies: Spellbinders)

I love black and gold so when I saw the CASE Study this week and the sketch at CAS(e) This Sketch, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do. I still had some scraps of metallic gold card, so I used various circle dies from Spellbinders to cut the circles I needed to make the medallion. Since there are so many layers, and this will go to Operation Write Home, I decided to not use any dimensional tape. I heat embossed the sentiment in Inkadinkado Glam Gold EP.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is a link to the challenges in case you want to join in the fun!

 

hugs!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge_thumb[1]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...