Sunday, March 9, 2014

CS181: I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Hello again. For my second post, I am sharing my card for the Case Study challenge. For the life of me, I do not know why this card was so difficult for me to get like I wanted it. It’s still not exactly what I had in mind, but I decided to go with it anyway.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Take Note); Dies: Spellbinders and Paper Smooches; Cut file: Silhouette)

I pretty much stayed with the photo inspiration by the time I finished this card. The scalloped tag is the Paper Smooches scalloped tag die (I just didn’t cut all the way to include the shape of the tag top). The yellow label is a Spellbinders and the banner is a cut file.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...