Saturday, March 29, 2014

CS184: LOVE

I know, this is  my third card today, but I have been busy and have lots to share! This one is for Case Study.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (One Person), Inspired by Stamping (Background Basics Lines), Designs by Ryn (Raindrop Set); Die: Paper Smooches)

I did love the soft pink in the photo, but I had just finished a pink card and decided to go brighter. The main panel is one layer that I masked and stamped. I'm not sure if you can see the embossed raindrops so I provided a close-up. Hopefully you can see them there. I just wanted to give the feeling of a light spring rain on fresh flowers. I then stamped the black lines using IBS Background Basics. The flowers are colored with Copics.

For the sentiment, I cut strips of coordinating paper and attached them to a plain piece of paper. I then used the PS die and ran it through the cutting machine. I then cut 4 more of the sentiment and stacked them to give depth to the card. I hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...