Monday, April 28, 2014

CS188: BIG HUGS FOR YOU

Hi friends! Did you have a great weekend? We had a beautiful one, but storms are moving in today. That’s OK though because it means I’ll be in my craft room instead of outside! I have a card to share for the Case Study challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamps (Hello You and Big You), StampinUp (Off the Grid); Cut files: Silhouette; Dies: Lil’ Inker Designs (Stitched Hearts))

I am so happy to have my Silhouette! It has opened so many doors to card making! The butterflies, flowers and banner were all cut on my Silhouette. The sentiment is from Simon says Stamps and the grid is my new toy from StampinUp! A few pop dots and this card is complete! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...