Monday, April 7, 2014

CTS71; CS185: OH HAPPY DAY!

Hello my dear crafties! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today is a chilly, rainy day here in NC, so I am spending all afternoon in my craft room. This first card I am sharing is for the CAS(e) This Sketch and Case Study challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Hero Arts and Stampabilities; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I used Distress Stains and “plopped” ink where the flowers were going to be. I also splattered more stain on the same white panel. I stamped the Hero Arts flowers on vellum and added the sentiment. I then stitched the vellum over the white panel and added a little ribbon strip at the bottom. I layered this on green and then brown card stock and mounted on a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...