Monday, May 19, 2014

CS191: LITTLE CARD…BIG THANKS

Hello and welcome to a new week! I am looking forward to a busy week so I hope I can keep up with my cards! This one is for Case Study. I loved the inspiration photo and this is what I came up with.

(A2: Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays (Big Thanks), StampinUp! (Off the Grid and Gorgeous Grunge): Die: Memory Box; Butterfly Punch: EK) 

I first stamped the grid, blue and white dots border, and the rest of the “grunge”. I die cut the flowers twice, once in white and once on a scrap of red polka dot. I then cut the flowers off and attached them to the white. I punched some blue, red polka dot and vellum circles, as well as a vellum pennant and attached randomly. I used all of the various thanks stamps from the Big Thanks set and very lightly stamped them down the right side. I used the big thanks sentiment for the main sentiment panel and then added all of the pieces on the card and attached to a blue border panel before adding to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...