Monday, May 26, 2014

CS192: HELLO

Hello dear friends! Happy Memorial Day! Today I know we are all busy with our cookouts and having fun with our families, but please remember why we have this holiday and take a few minutes to honor the men and women who have paid the ultimate cost to protect our freedom. 

Today's card is for the Case Study challenge.


(A2: Dies: Lil' Inker Designs (Stiched Hearts), Paper Smooches (Hello Words);  Embossing Folder (Darice); Embellishments: SN@P, Jolee; Punch: StampinUp!)

I am still enjoying playing with my embossing folders as stamps. I used the buttons EF to create the background.  I embossed the stitched heart into the SN@P circle and die cut the sentiment.  The pennant is made from a scrap and I punched the butterfly from some leftover background paper that I made using the shaving cream technique. I punched a second butterfly in vellum. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!


Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...