Sunday, June 29, 2014

CS197: YOU & ME ALWAYS

Hello again. Second post for today. This one is for the Case Study challenge:

(A2: Stamps: StampinUp! (Perfect Pennants) and Simon Says Stamp (Hello You); Cut File: Silhouette

For this card, I stayed close to the photo inspiration. I used the same colors, but reversed them and added the enamel dots and hearts. I first stamped the black sentiment and then placed the ampersands lining them up as much as possible. I made the orangey ampersand stencil using my Silhouette. I then used Distress Ink and daubers to add the image to the base. I cut a hole in some vellum and stitched it over the main panel and added the orange border.  I also stamped the word “always” on the vellum added the embellishments in coordinating colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...