Sunday, January 5, 2014

CASology: PARTY TIME!

Hello again! I hope you had a chance to see my first post this morning. I’m back now for a second one.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Party Pals); Ink: Copics and Adirondack Alcohol Inks (for splatter)) 

The Cue Card at Casology is Party, so I loved that I could use another of my new Paper Smooches stamps. I stamped the image and then masked it so that I could spatter some alcohol inks for a “confetti” look. I then colored the image with Copics, added googlie eyes to the bunny and some “pearls” for the kitty’s necklace. I also colored her eyes with a Sakura gel pen for some shine. Since Paper Smooches has another Anything Goes challenge this week, I’ll be entering there too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

closes Jan 5th

Jan. 5-11 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

closes Jan 12

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

karen h said...

Fun card! Love the party feel!

Pia S said...

Aw, look at those cute faces! What a fun, colorful CAS design, love the addition of the splashes if ink. So cute!

Gillian R said...

Aw what a sweet image and I love the ink splatters. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Ellen. Great coloring of the PS images!

Unknown said...

What an fun, fun card! I absolutely adore this.

Taheerah said...

Such fun spatter, and love your colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love your coloring! What fun and bold colors! LOVE! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...