Friday, January 3, 2014

MM326: THE THING ABOUT COURAGE…..

HAPPY FRIDAY! Wow I hope you have a nice WARM spot for crafting this afternoon, because it is just too darn cold to be outside! I finally got my Mojo Monday card finished, so here it is (I chose square as usual).

(Size: 4.25x4.25”; Stamps: My Favorite Things (Vertical Sentiments); Paper: 7 Gypsies (Conservatory);Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I bought this stamp set a few months back, and finally had a chance to make my second card using the set. I just love the sayings and hope they bring encouragement to whoever receives the card.  The DSP’s are from a 7 Gypsies 6x6 set I have had for a while. I hope you likey! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's beautiful...i love your new stamp and I love the colors and layers....sooooo pretty!

Pia S said...

What a lovely sentiment and beautiful papers! I love sentiment only cards...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...