Saturday, February 1, 2014

CIE: I MISS YOU MY LOVE

Hi sweeties! This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to check out the latest Doodle Pantry release!

This is an exciting day for me. I have been chosen to join the Great Impressions DT! You can read about it on their blog, and come back tomorrow to check out my first card and the new challenge! But for now, I have another Doodle Pantry card for you. This is for the Cards in Envy challenge - Through the Window Challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Rose Bloom) set includes image and sentiments); Die: Silhouette cut file)

I used a  cut file on my Silhouette to create the window and added a scrap of DP behind it. The image is pre-colored and I just merged the sentiments and printed, then inked with Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Through the Window Challenge

 NewSignature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to come up here and comment on this card too...wow. I love that cut file. It's perfect for the rose!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

Charlene Mitchell said...

The window you have cut is stunning! wow! Purple is my favourite colour to work with and you have done such a beautiful job!

Sandy Trefger said...

A very pretty card! Love the color! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty! I love Doodle Pantry! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

wendipooh13 said...

sooo pretty!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in envy!!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow, very elegant Ellen, love the colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...