Saturday, October 13, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS WITH HEART

Hey! How is your weekend going? I hope you are having lots of fun. Joy and I took our cross-country hike this morning with my neighbors. It is 3 miles with some really steep hills so it is a great workout. After that, I had craft time! Here is my CAS-ual Fridays card for this week.

OK, well this is my second attempt on this card. I’ll show you the first one in a minute, but in my opinion, this one was better and is the one I am entering at CAS-ual Fridays this week.  I am still struggling with CAS, but I do believe I am learning!  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping and is on a SB die cut. I added the little hanging heart from a Hero Arts set of stamps.  The two die cut hearts are cut using Sizzix Sizzlits and embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Blue paper is from Craftwell and the white is a linen stationary paper.

 

Here is the first card. Let me know which one you think is the best CAS design!

Card Challenges:

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love it. Caroline xxx

Kim x said...

Hi Ellen, I love the hearts and I would go with your second card but that is only my opinion.
thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

Jenny said...

Such a stylish card, the monochrome palette and embossed hearts just say 'classy' to me :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Fab card! Great texture and color combo :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

I am swooning over the navy and white card! The other one is beautiful too, but there's just something about that first one that gets me! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...