Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS EPIC

Hello sweeties! I am popping in with my **second post** for today, so please be sure to scroll down to see my first one. I have lots to share with you this week!

This card was inspired by CAS-ual Fridays challenge “Love Letters”  - Use letters creatively in your CAS project - die cuts, alpha stamps or stickers etc.

This card will be a birthday card going to one of our deployed heroes somewhere in the world. I recently bought CAS-ual Fridays RAD stamp set because I thought it would be great for making these birthday cards. I hope that my wrapping the sentiment qualifies this card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week.  I made the stars by cutting them out and then using Crystal Effects on them.

I was also inspired by this gorgeous CAS card by Birgit Biggan who is one of my favorite CAS card makers!

IMG_3984_by_Biggan

Thanks for stopping by today!

CHALLENGE LINK

CFC88:  Use letters creatively in your CAS project - die cuts, alpha stamps or stickers etc


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

4 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very neat card! Reminds me of one of those heart meters too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Ellen, love the dark blue stars and the simple design, also love the card that inspired you. Fabulous work!
hugs
Glenda

Chris Dring said...

I love your take on the CASEd card! Great job!

Lisa A. said...

What a very cool card, and a wonderful take on Birgit's card!! Love the red, white and blue!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...