Wednesday, February 6, 2013

JUST BE YOU

Hello my crafty buddies! I have a card that I made for the Less is More challenge this week. The theme is Kraft and Kreme so this one was especially challenging for me.  I don’t use Kraft very much and the LIM challenge is always difficult for me, but I do love to make a card each week just to push me outside my usual crafty zone.

 

 

I used an oval template and inked the white oval first. I then used a brown pen to create “depth” around the oval. I used stamps from Technique Tuesday for the sentiment. The flowers are from a Memory Box die. I first made a template by punching the flowers on scrap paper and used that template to paint the image on the background square using Perfect Pearls. I then cut the flowers again in opposite colored squares and layered them over the Perfect Pearls. I added the stems and embossed across the bottom with Darice embossing borders.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I always love to see that you stopped by.

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

fab cad ellen x love the flowers

Thanks for joining us at our 2nd birthday celebrations this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

This is great Ellen, super design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Glenda Atkins said...

I agree, 'less is more' cards are so hard to do but your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the description on how you made it. Love the card!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is gorgeous and just now able to leave a comment. I've filed this beautiful card away so I can CASE in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...