Thursday, February 21, 2013

LOVE

Happy Thursday my crafty friends! I always love Thursday because I know tomorrow is Friday, and Friday has always been my favorite day of the week! Today, I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

This was a color challenge and this was as close as I could get to their colors. The tag and the sentiment are Paper Smooches dies. The flower is from Inspired by Stamping and the ribbon is from RRR.
CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I love to see that you visited.

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I think it is beautiful and you represented the challenge perfectly. It's a beautiful. Love the color and clean lines. I spent 3 hours on a card for march for DP and it is not near as pretty as your card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colours and love the tag. Wonderful work!
hugs
Glenda

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how you used the tag and word dies. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! These papers are the perfect match for this color story! FAB! LOVE your card design and that beautiful flower with the die cut tag/sentiment! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...