Saturday, April 6, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello sweeties! Whew, what a week. I’m so happy today is Saturday, the weather is nice and I have a relaxing day planned. 

I did have a chance to get into my craft room yesterday and have some fun. Here is a card I made for the CASology challenge:

The balloons and the cupcake are from Jo’Lee’s Boutique. I used Memory Box’s cloud die and Paper Smooches sentiment.  I know this has layers, but hopefully it is still CAS???

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome Saturday!

CHALLENGE LINKS
Supplies

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a sweetie alright. So cute! Almost beyond CAS but I'll vote for you...haha Glad you were able to find some craft time.

Debbie said...

What a fun birthday card!! Awesome balloon stickers!

Linda said...

Such a cute card. Love your balloons.

Ardyth said...

Super fun take on the cue card - the movie with a twist - very original! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

The Jo'Lee's accent is such fun. Thank you so much for sharing this week at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Love those fun gelatin looking balloons! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Pia S said...

This is a great clean design, just perfect for a birthday card! I love the combination of clouds, balloons and a cupcake - original and it works!

Barb Turpin said...

Those balloons are adorable on that pink stripe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...