Thursday, February 6, 2014

FMS122; ATSAM81: LITTLE CARD….BIG THANKS

Hello again! I’m so glad you popped back in today. This card is being submitted to the Freshly Made Sketches and Addicted to Stamps and More challenges.

(A2; Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays (Big Thanks), Stampin’UP! (Gorgeous Grunge); Embellishment: Heidi Swapp (star))

This card is going to a fellow Army Mom’s son! I love thanking our troops for their service, although I know from what my soldier says, they hear that a lot these days. Well, I think that is GREAT news! I am so happy people care and take the time to tell these guys and gals how much they mean to us.

I used the Freshly Made Sketch and stamped the main sentiment on the top panel. For the panel beneath, I used all of the different Thanks sentiments and just went crazy . The bottom panel is stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge stamps and the card is finished off with a little stitching, some blue borders and a star from the Heidi Swapp collection.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is a link to the challenges in case you want to join in the fun!

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE: Challenge #81 - Anything Goes

hugs!!!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

5 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this card is fabulous! Gorgeous grunge is such a versatile stamp set that I love and your sentiment is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic card! I love the grungy stamps in the background, the dotted star and those wonderful words! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Ellen this is great ;) Loving the bold colours and splatter! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. We hope to see you back again soon :)

Kylie said...

Great card, Ellen, she will love it! Great use of the sketch. I love the star! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Deborah Frings said...

Great colours, super sentiment and layout - I really like this card! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...