Friday, May 16, 2014

CCC24: CHRISTMAS WISHES

Thanks for coming back to check out my second post for today! This one is a Christmas card for the Christmas Card Challenge.

(A2: EF: Sizzix; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); Copics

This was a very quick and simple card. I first embossed it with the three trees and then colored the trees with Copics. I added various rhinestones and an enamel heart and then mounted the panel on green, then red and tied the ribbon around it. I stamped the sentiment on the card base and adhered the focal panel with foam tape. The theme is embossing – dry or heat, so I chose dry embossing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Christmas Card Challenges #24 -- Embossing
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...