Thursday, May 15, 2014

FFC31: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to see my card for today! This is another Christmas card for the Festive Friday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Inkadinkado; Cut file: Silhouette: Card stock: CutMates (Ripe Tomatoes), Neenah Classic Crest)

If you have a Silhouette and have never used CutMates, I just want to say, it is THE BEST card stock I have ever used in mine. It cuts like a knife through hot butter LOL. I have had the bold sentiment for as long as I have been making cards, but I still love to use it. I thought it would pair nicely with the candy cane. I added a few enamel dots and finished it by adding the white panel to a red border and attaching it to the base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Festive Friday #31 (FFC31)...
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE this CAS card...well done! :0)

Ardyth said...

I love the look of the white and red enamel dots - great way to add some texture and shine. That big sentiment is really fun, too! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love the modern, graphic feel of your card, wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Geri said...

So nice, Ellen! I love the big and trendy sentiment and that candy cane cut is SO pretty! Awesome card! THanks so much for joining us at FF!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...