Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CASology107: YOU + ME MEANT TO BE

Hi dear friends. This is my second post to share my CASology card for this week. The cue word is STRIPE:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Making a Statement And Loopy Blooms Die Set); DP: SN@P (Short Stories)

I am in love with my new Verve stamps! This card was so much fun to make using one of my new sets. Since the cue word is stripe, I used red and white striped paper for the flowers and I added the striped stamp inside the frame.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

I was initially thinking your stripes were the lines on the notebook page, but now I also see them on the flowers! Well done! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...