Saturday, July 30, 2011

LOVING LIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEAT WAVE!

Do  you ever have those days that just make you want to find a cool corner, a cold drink and a good book? Or, better than a book, get creative and make a card! Yeah. Perfect! That is how I choose to ride out this heat wave!  

With the thermometer reaching 106 yesterday, I decided it was a great time to stay indoors with the AC and all the fans running. I guess if you have a pool, outside would be fun, but I don’t, so indoors I stay.  

My card today uses RST’s Garden of Summer Mums Set and the large Arch Positioning Template.  


burgandy butterfiles

A few colored pencils fill in some of the details in the arch medallion.


 burgandy butterfiles2


Additional supplies include burgundy paper from the Mariposa Matstack, pink card stock embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, and a base from The Far East card stock set.  

 I hope you enjoy my card and will visit us again soon In a World of Craft! Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

sue said...

Love the colors....love everything Ellen!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sue! And you are the first comment on my blog Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...