Sunday, November 27, 2011

TSG131 QUICK N’ EASY

Hello all my sweet crafty friends! I hope you are having a warm and relaxing Sunday as you continue recovering from Thanksgiving and Black Friday.  Our Thanksgiving was so wonderful, quiet and fun.  We had a chance to spend time with our son (which is unusual since he is always going somewhere LOL) and watch movies. 

I have several posts today giving the details on each of these cards. You can click the link below each picture if you are interested in getting details for that card.

Today, I am entering another new challenge for me: TSG131 Quick n’ Easy where we are challenged to create a set of 5 quick and easy Christmas cards. Since I got behind on my cards, this one is perfect for me this week. Here are my cards: (Warning: this post has a lot of pictures!)

TSG131 Quick & Easy

Since I like to make all unique Christmas cards, I created 5 different cards for this challenge.

TSG131 Quick & Easy2

The card above is also entered in MM216. To see the deets on this card, click here.

TSG131 Quick & Easy3

This card is entered in PPA121. Click here for the deets

TSG131 Quick & Easy4

This card is entered in Simon Says….Tag You’re It. Click here for details

TSG131 Quick & Easy5

Details for this card are here

TSG131 Quick & Easy6

And for the last one, click here for the details.

All of these cards are made using MME Lost and Found Christmas. They are 5.5 x 5”.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading all of your comments, so please take a second and let me know what you think.  I am so happy you stopped by!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all. I so love the MME papers. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...