Saturday, February 11, 2012

MOJO MONDAY & OWH VCMP CHALLENGE #10 VINTAGE

OK. Third card for tonight. If you missed them, the first one is here, and the second one is here.

With this card, I am caught up to today, which means I have three more cards to make tomorrow. I just hope little Joy will cooperate a second day. She is really wanting to get out and play, walk and be chased.

This is for Operation Write Home’s* VCMP Challenge #10: Vintage. Although I love to do vintage cards,  I don’t have vintage stamps or supplies, so I just used vintage style paper and aged it by distressing it and then inking it.

OWH VCMP10

I thought the seam binding and little ribbon roses looked sort of vintage so I added them.

OWH VCMP10_4

Here is my printed sentiment again, this time inked with Pealed Paint Distress Ink and on top of a couple of Spellbinders. 

OWH VCMP10_2

A Martha Stewart double-sided border punch makes the border under the ribbon.

OWH VCMP10_3

In addition to the OWH challenge, this card is also for:

image

Mojo Monday 227

image7222

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.

image32

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my card.Please leave some love so I can see you were here!

hugs,

Ellen

Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[2]
STAMPS

  • None

PAPER – K & Company Life’s Journey

INK

  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink –
    • Pealed Paint
    • Antique Linen
    • Tattered Rose

TOOLS

  • Sewing machine
  • Big Shot
  • Printer
  • Martha Stewart double-sided border punch
  • Spellbinders
    • Floral Doily Motifs
    • Big Scalloped Circles Large

ACCESSORIES

  • Green pearls
  • Green seam binding

  • Ribbon flowers

  • MyShabbyBlogsDividerH_thumb_thumb_th

    Post a Comment
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...