Sunday, May 6, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS CFC51

Well hello again! Thank you for coming back to check out my cards! This is my third post for today so please scroll down to see my other cards.

I am changing gears a little now.  This card is for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC51 challenge to make a birthday card. I didn’t start out making CAS cards, but I love them and have been practicing.  I would love to hear what you think of this card so I can continue improving this style.

I was at Michael’s yesterday and saw this hummingbird stamp and just HAD to have it LOL.  I inked it with 4 different Versacolor cubes and I inked the sentiment with 3 of the same colors.  I have had that sentiment stamp a long time and I just don’t remember where it came from.  The hummer is an Inkadinkado stamp. I punched a 1 3/8” circle and used some dark blue card stock behind it. The flower is Prima and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THESE CHALLENGES:

CAS-ual Fridays CFC51 Happy Birthday

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222[2][2]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb_thumb image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu_thumb_thumb

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25

  • STAMPS: Inkadinkado, sentiment unknown
  • PAPER: Recollections TOOLS: 1 3/8” circle punch
  • INK: Versacolor, Versamagic
  • ACCESSORIES: Really Reasonable Ribbon, pink pearls, Prima flower. dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t_thumb_thumb
  • 3 comments:

    Redanne said...

    Hi Ellen, I love all your cards today but the hummingbird is just gorgeous, love the colours and the simplicity of the card - wonderful. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    Lynn said...

    I love the rainbow of ink colors you used. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    Deb said...

    Fabulous card! That ribbon is so pretty. So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...