Sunday, July 29, 2012

OPERATION WRITE HOME SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello crafty friends! Today is Operation Write Home sketch day! I am also playing in the Dare to Get Dirty challenge at Splitcoaststampers, so I combined one of the SCS challenges with this sketch challenge to make this card:

The paper on this card is Prima Botanical, Spellbinders are behind the tag which has a digi from Little Musings and the sentiment was created on my computer.  The pretty carnation is from Inspired by Stamping.

Now for the challenges:

Operation Write Home sketch #131

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

9 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

I was not enamored of tis sketch until I saw your card Ellen. This is! Absolutely gorgeous!

Jen M said...

Oooh, pretty! Love the bling and the flower!

Stay True To God said...

Hi Ellen!! Awesome card... I love the stitching and your sentiment!! I have a vintage sewing stamp set from Crafty Secrets. I may scraplift you... thats the ultimate compliment right??!!! :) God Bless & big hugs... Tracy

Michell said...

Love your card!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card-- love that sentiment-- sew sweet :)

Cynthia T said...

Oh, what a lovely shabby chic card!
The embellies are so pretty ;)

Julia S-W said...

A gorgeous piece! Love the image you used on the small tag and the background papers work so well. I'm a UK army wife and I really do applaud what you US people are doing with these beautiful makes.
Juliaxx

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. The colors are so soft. The stitching and layering are well done.

Tracey said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...