Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HOLLY STAG FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Hey y’all! I’m still chilling with my DD, trying to take some pictures to share with you!  I am still playing with digital stamps and combining the images to create a card. Please let me know what you think. Honestly!!! I need to know if this is a good direction or something to move away from…

You all know I LOVE Doodle Pantry’s images. Laurie creates the sweetest images ever! I am playing with combining them to create quick cards. This one uses an image, sentiment and paper from the Holly Stag set to create a quick and simple card.

I did not call this “clean and simple” because I am still a little confused over the definition. I “think” this is CAS, but someone who is more familiar with that style will have to tell me.  I combined the sentiment, paper and deer image, printed it and cut it for this card. I stacked it on a couple of layers of cardstock and stitched them.  A little red ribbon from RRR and three (oops…4. there is one at the holly “collar”) crystals complete this card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

This card will be donated to Operation Write Home.

noplace522222[2]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

OH MY WORD!!! This is gorgeous, Ellen!!! I ADORE the bright colors--and your image is colored so fabulously! LOVE! :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the pretty non traditional colors - really makes this card so very festive!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous holiday card! Love the reindeer and background paper! Very bright and beautiful...love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...