Sunday, November 18, 2012

IBS PHOTO INSPIRATION “MERRY CHRISTMAS”

Oh WOW! Thanksgiving is Thursday and I am so excited! I got my Thanksgiving cards mailed out and now I can concentrate on cooking. I just love cooking for Thanksgiving; all the wonderful smells make the house feel so warm and cozy.

Today I am sharing my card that I made for Joanna’s Inspired by Stamping photo inspiration challenge.

The base of this card was made by using the Wax Resist technique and Tattered Rose DI. I just love how soft the color and design are.  The snowflake panel was made using a SB Impressabilities and Tattered Angels Crimson.  The tag, sentiment and little rose all are from Inspired by Stamping.

Here is the inspiration photo and a link to the challenge:

Inspired by Stamping IBSIC35

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...