Sunday, November 18, 2012

IBS PHOTO INSPIRATION “MERRY CHRISTMAS”

Oh WOW! Thanksgiving is Thursday and I am so excited! I got my Thanksgiving cards mailed out and now I can concentrate on cooking. I just love cooking for Thanksgiving; all the wonderful smells make the house feel so warm and cozy.

Today I am sharing my card that I made for Joanna’s Inspired by Stamping photo inspiration challenge.

The base of this card was made by using the Wax Resist technique and Tattered Rose DI. I just love how soft the color and design are.  The snowflake panel was made using a SB Impressabilities and Tattered Angels Crimson.  The tag, sentiment and little rose all are from Inspired by Stamping.

Here is the inspiration photo and a link to the challenge:

Inspired by Stamping IBSIC35

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Ellen this is gorgeous I love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

So very beautiful and classic looking,quite stunning!
hugs
Glenda

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ellen, you sound so excited for the holiday! I am too. :) It's the start of Christmas to me and my family, and I'm glad it's here.

What a beautiful pink and gold confection you have here! Glad you made time to play with us this week, my friend, and Happy Thanksgiving to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Ellen, this is sooo pretty! I love all your gorgeous gold details and beautiful rhinestones! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving! Hugs, Joanna

Deb Hickman said...

Wow, absolutely stunning, I love the technique you used, thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

Mynn xx said...

This is oh so pretty! LOVE the soft colors and the beautiful bow--you're amazing with bows! Fabulous creation! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...