Wednesday, February 27, 2013

YOU ARE SO LOVED

Hi sweet friends! Welcome back for another challenge at Inkspirational. I am so excited to see so many of you joining in with our challenges!

This week we have a SKETCH challenge for you and here is my card. Be sure to check out all of the inspiration from our very creative DT!

I loved the clean design of this sketch and decided I wanted to step outside my comfort zone with the colors. Going through my stash, I found this pretty DSP and decided to use those colors.  The stamps are from my new CAS-ual Friday stamps. I used a SB to cut out the large flower and inked the edge of it with the same ink.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to add interest and popped up the flower to add depth.

CHALLENGE LINK

OUR SPONSOR:

Eclectic Anthology is a wonderful source for antique and vintage digital graphics, and if you play in all four of our challenges this month, you will have a chance to win! We have a super duper fabulous prize to give away to one lucky participant this month! The monthly winner for February will receive a $30 gift certificate for Eclectic Anthology’s digital store.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I look forward to seeing your creation this week at Inkspirational!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...