Friday, April 26, 2013

WHAT’S THE BUZZ?

Hi my sweet friends! Well, the “buzz” for me has not been great this week, and I’m sure you can tell by my lack of posts.  I am dealing with my Dad being in the last stage of Alzheimer’s Disease and grabbing my crafting time when I can to help deal with this phase.  I did get a chance to make a Mojo Monday card and combined it with the Paper Smooches photo inspiration to make this card:

I stamped the coffee cup and the “steam” and fussy cut them. I used foam tape to mount the cup and attached the “steam” below it. The middle and last panels are stamped with stamps from the same Paper Smooches set called Cyber Café. The DSP is from MME and the seam binding is from RRR.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I apologize for the last of mojo this week.

CHALLENGE LINKS

 

Paper Smooches Sparks Photo Inspiration

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...