Friday, April 26, 2013

WHAT’S THE BUZZ?

Hi my sweet friends! Well, the “buzz” for me has not been great this week, and I’m sure you can tell by my lack of posts.  I am dealing with my Dad being in the last stage of Alzheimer’s Disease and grabbing my crafting time when I can to help deal with this phase.  I did get a chance to make a Mojo Monday card and combined it with the Paper Smooches photo inspiration to make this card:

I stamped the coffee cup and the “steam” and fussy cut them. I used foam tape to mount the cup and attached the “steam” below it. The middle and last panels are stamped with stamps from the same Paper Smooches set called Cyber Café. The DSP is from MME and the seam binding is from RRR.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I apologize for the last of mojo this week.

CHALLENGE LINKS

 

Paper Smooches Sparks Photo Inspiration

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

8 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my Dad 2 years ago and I remember the last few weeks in hospice were tough! Prayers for you and your family! (Hugs)
Donna

Donna Nuce said...

P.S. Really cute card. Love the tuquoise color scheme!

sandie said...

So sorry about your Dad. Crafting is good therapy and this card is proof!

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv the cup of joe, very sweet!

enjoy *~*

Lynn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep your dad and your whole family in my prayers. Your card is perfect. I love the layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Lori said...

Great mix of patterns here! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card such a wonderful interpretation of that sketch, you aced it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a gorgeous card---I LOOOOOOOOOVE the ribbon and the papers! Fun use of these stamps:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will join in this week as well!!! It's ANYTHING GOES-- so make whatever you want using PS stamps and dies!!! <3

ps... so sorry to hear about your Dad. I pray that God would cover you with peace during this difficult time of his disease. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...