Wednesday, April 17, 2013

YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

Hello sweet friends! I had a little time to hide away in my craft room today and have a Mojo Monday sketch card to share.

I decided to use this sketch to make my Mom’s Mother’s Day card. I love this new paper pad from K&Co. It is Tim Coffey’s Foliage. I stamped and die cut the dragonfly with a Hampton Arts/Spellbinders set. I chose the dragonfly because it is my symbol and I know my Mom will identify with that. The Verve One Person stamp set is always great for my Mom’s cards. There are so many beautiful sentiments to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGE LINKS

Supplies

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Debbie said...

So beautiful!! Your mother will love it!!

Glenda Atkins said...

So very beautiful, love the blue,green & cream colour combo! Fab blue flower and swanky butterfly!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...