Thursday, June 27, 2013

TICKLED PINK FOR YOU

Hello sweet crafters! I made this card for the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge using another Doodle Pantry digital stamp.


(A2; Digital Stamps: Doodle Pantry Fancy Flamingo image and sentiment; Border die: Verve; Ribbon/lace:  Really Reasonable Ribbon; Papers: from scrap bin)

I have so much red and pink scraps I just had to use some of them for this card instead of the beautiful digital papers in the stamp set, so you just HAVE to go over to Doodle Pantry and see this set after you see my post. The Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge theme is Dots and Ribbon so I used some dotted paper with the pink ribbon and white lace from RRR. A pennant border die from Verve, some stitching and done! Don’t you just LOVE the Fancy Flamingo?
Thanks for stopping by!
CHALLENGE LINKS
RRR Challenge #74 'I'm Seeing Dots & Ribbon' Theme
HUGS!!!!
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Donna said...

Ellen, what a lovely card! I just love the background paper with your image. Great job!

Glittered Paws said...

Love all the variations of papers you used on this - and I see some lace peeking out behind the flamingo too, great card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet, pretty, and feminine ....love it all!!!!

Unknown said...

I love flamingos! What a cute card! Great use of ribbon too!

Thank you so much for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon! See you next time!

Jenn
DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card with great papers and design,love the lace and the little banner edge!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

OMG Ellen, this is adorable. I am in love with the designer papers you used on this card!

Judy Rozema said...

An adorable image with such sweet coloring, Ellen! Thank you for joining us at RRR!

Dawn Frost said...

I love all the different papers you used Ellen, very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...