Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I’LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

Hi sweet friends! I can tell you my news now!!! Grant is home on leave and he brought his GF! This is our first time meeting her and what a sweetie she is! I have been on Cloud 9 since last night! I have a picture to share after we look at my card.

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Peaches & Huckleberries Color plus), and (Country Flavors Digi Paper Pack), Dies: Spellbinders)

Followed Sketch Saturday 267.

Have you fallen in love with this image and paper yet? I have!!! Both digital sets are new this month so you will want to hop over to Doodle Pantry to check them out. I ADORE the new paper pack that Laurie introduced. And don’t forget, if you join in for DPDC36 you will get Holiday Greetings FREE! Hurry thought there is still time to play!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

OK, as promised, here is a picture of my son, his GF and his best friend. We had a blast last night talking and laughing.

Grant and SheilaVisit July2013

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Both pics brightened my afternoon. The card papers, sketch and chice of colors couldn't be more perfect. The smiles on all the young faces couldn't help me not to smile too. Lucky you to have your son home for a while. I can feel the happiness!!!

Donna said...

Awesome card, Ellen. But even more awesome that your son is home for a visit. Enjoy your time together!

Mynn xx said...

Okay, card first. It's BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the image on the patterned paper--it's so fabulous! The sentiment is darling, too!

Okay, now the rest of the post--SO glad you've got your son home! His GF looks so lovely and I bet you are all having a blast! I hope you have a great time! HUGS friend!!! <3

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Ellen, love the Doodle Pantry image and the wonderful papers.
Thanks for sharing the picture of your son and his friends. He looks pretty happy!
hugs
glenda

Pia S said...

I've noticed that you make such lovely cards using green. That's a color I seldom use myself - I find it a really tricky color to use on my designs, although I love the color. I hope you'll continue using this fantastic color for your cards, I get plenty of inspiration from them! And I do love your different berry images!

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! I love the mix of papers and shapes!!
Great pic of your son and friends!

Glittered Paws said...

I had to scroll past the card and see the picture first then go back - so happy your son is home - you will enjoy the time with him and his sweet girl. Ok back up to the card - how pretty - and love the new papers.

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Ellen, fabulous photo of your son, his girlfriend and best friend. Thank you so much for sharing both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...