Tuesday, July 2, 2013

LOVE YOU

Hello dear friends! Woohoo! Today is the first Tuesday in July and that means: TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY!  YES! A video tutorial of an awesome technique from my very sweet friend, Mynnette!
This month’s technique is Blurred Vision Stamping and here is my card.
DTTTTJuly_thumb
(A2; Stamps: Elegant Flowers and sentiment from Inspired by Stamping; Punch: Martha Stewart; Border Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)
I just love these flowers from IBS and I knew they would be perfect for this technique. I stamped in Memento Love Letter and used a water brush to pull the color around. I used watercolor paper for the background and I think it was easier to blur the image on that.  To see how to make a card using this technique, go see Mynnette’s video at Technique Time Tuesday. Then make sure to link up your creation so we can all see it!
CHALLENGE LINK
Technique Tuesday button
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now check out the other cards made by our terrific Design Team!
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]








11 comments:

Debbie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Very elegant!
I'm heading over to find out about this technique!!

Mynn xx said...

HOLY COW, this is absolutely amazing, Ellen! This image is PERFECT for this technique--totally have to grab that set! Absolutely gorgeous, friend! HUGS and hope you're having a great week!!! :)

stressfreestamping said...

Beautiful flowers! The red looks really nice blurred like that. Your bow is gorgeous too!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So beautiful Ellen! Please add this card to our Customer Gallery Contest. We will be sharing your card on our FB page today. Hugs, Joanna

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous technique and what a beauty you have produced using it. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.
hugs
Glenda

OttawaMom said...

What a gorgeous card! The perfect images for showing off the blurring technique.

Tracey said...

Ellen, this is so beautiful! I love the punched edge on here too. I will definitely have to get water colour paper before trying this again. I have ordered a water brush too as my blender pen just didn't do this technique justice. Love how bright this is.
Hugs from your DT sis,
Tracey xo

Louise van Vuren said...

I love the shade you have used for your stamping,Ellen and that is a gorgeous stamp. Perfect for a DT card, your technique is faultless

Louise xx

Leah said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Tina said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for much for showing us your IBS creation!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the red "toile" you created with these roses, Ellen! It is very elegant.

Thanks for linking up with us at IBS, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...