Saturday, July 27, 2013

YOU’RE #1 IN MY BOOK

Happy Saturday! This is a quick post to share my CAS card for CAS-ual Fridays.

(A2; Sentiment: Made on my computer; Bookworm: Silhouette; Die: Spellbinders)

OK, how cute is he? I saw him on the Silhouette site and just had to have him. This is a really simple CAS card, but I think it will be cute for an Operation Write Home card.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge
 
 
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, do I ever love this fun card. The die cut is fabulous!

Sanketi said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Pia S said...

What a fun, clean card! You do all types of styles so well, Ellen!

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, fabulous die cut and love the pun sentiment!
hugs
glenda

Deb said...

Ellen, what a creative sentiment! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...