Monday, August 26, 2013

EVERY GOOD THING GIVEN AND EVERY PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE.

I am dropping in with a quick post to let you know that Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week and the theme is make an ATC. Can you believe this is the first one I have ever made? hehe I had to look it up to see what to do, but here it is:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Lemon & Blueberries) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; EF: Darice; Die: Spellbinders)

This is another image that I colored using Copics. It does come pre-colored, but I wanted the challenge. I used a basket weave EF for the base, cut the yellow DP with a Spellbinders, and popped up the green panel with the main image. Oh, I separated a couple of the blueberries from the bunch and placed them by the sentiment. What do you think of my first ATC?

Link to Challenge:

Incy Wincy Designs

Now it is your turn! Go to the Incy Wincy Designs blog and post your card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Well I think your first ATC is yummy!!! Love the bright colors and those awesome blueberries. Love that embossing folder too. On to my wish list it goes!

Linda

Donna said...

Very cute Susan! I've never made an ATC either. I know people collect them and your first would be a definite collector's item. Great job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card and papers and composition. I just can't do these ATC and admire those like you that do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...