Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM

Hi crafty girls! I have lots of cards to share so I might have another post after this one. This is my SECOND post so please scroll down to see what is going on at Inkspirational today!

The cue card at Casology is paper. That really stumped me for a bit, but I decided to go with paper boats and here is my card:

(A2; Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Half Pint Heroines, Inkadinkado swirls; Dies: Paper Smooches border die, Silhouette image)

The little pond is cut from blue paper. I added some Distress Stain and then coated with Crystal Effects to make it look more like water. I embossed the swirls with Inkadinkado Pearlescent EP. The wavy water die, from Paper Smooches was used to cut the front of the card and to cut the blue piece underneath. When the front is down flat, it fits exactly to the blue piece and looks like one layer.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the sailing paper boats on the pond! Great effect with the water too!!

Thanks for joining in the fun and playing with us at CASology this week!!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, what a sweet little scene and such a clever take on the cue word this week! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Ardyth said...

This is such a great take on this week's Cue Card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...