Monday, August 5, 2013

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear friends. We find ourselves at the beginning of another week, so I hope you all have a good one. I, for one, hope to be very crafty this week!

This is a quick post to share my CAS card for CAS-ual Fridays.

(A2; Sentiment: Verve; Ink: Silver Sakura Gel Pen, Color Box Frost White; Various buttons and green Jute twine)

I saw a card on Pinterest and just had to CASE it.  I changed the colors and sentiment, used pen and twine instead of a stamp, and placed it on a red card base. (Here is the original) I do love the colors in the original but I wanted mine to be very much red and green. What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

CFC111: Keeping it Clean And Simple-that means lots and lots and lots of "white" space-
show us how much fun you can have with buttons.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

Pia S said...

What a clever use of buttons! They make beautiful Christmas ornaments and give this card a great festive look!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

hahaha and ho ho ho....love this fun card with the buttons and bows!!!

Paula S. said...

Adorable card and a great idea. Perfect for the CAS button challenge.

Sylvia Blum said...

Pretty Christmas card! I like your button ornaments :)
Thank you for playing along with us in the CAS-ual Fridays "Button Up" challenge
Sylvia xx

Jingle said...

What a fun idea! Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Very creative to turn your buttons into ornaments! Love how it turned out. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Ohhh I love this Ellen, I think I must case it too!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...