Saturday, August 17, 2013

JUST A NOTE TO SAY I LOVE YOU

Happy weekend! I wanted to pop in quickly to share this card. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

(A2; Stamps: StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge, Verve Take Note)

  This truly was a quick and simple card. There’s not much to say about it really. I used the color combo for the challenge, Aqua, Green and Orange, stamped the images and popped up the panel with foam tape. I hope you like my grunge card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the design of this card, very creative and fun! Wonderful colour choices too!
hugs
Glenda

Pia S said...

I like how this card turned out! The randomly placed images and sentiments look great!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh wow! This is such a fabulous card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love how your card is distressed, but in a very CAS way! Very engaging to look at. Love it! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhh.. this is super cool! a clean and simple card in collage style.. really clever and unique! love it!
Thank you so much for playing along with us in the CAS-ual Fridays color challenge!
Sylvia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...