Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SEASON’S GREETINGS

Hi sweeties! I have some quick posts for you today so hang on for the ride!

First up: Less Is More using washi tape

 

(A2; Stamps: Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer; EF: Cuttlebug)

Well this is a really quick and easy card! The challenge is to use washi tape, so my question was – how do I do something different. Then I saw my reindeer had on a sweater, so I decided to “paper piece” it using washi tape. I placed wahi tape over card stock and heat embossed the sweater in black EP. I then used an embossing pen and sparkly red EP in the dots. I embossed the base with a Cuttlebug EF, stamped the tree and filled in the snowflakes with gold pen. I then stamped the reindeer on brown card stock and fussy cut him. Placed a strip of the same washi tape across the bottom for my sentiment, mounted the reindeer and added his sweater. I popped up the entire panel on foam tape. Hope you enjoyed him!

Thanks for stopping by! Please come back for more!!!

Link to Challenge

Week 134 - Recipe Washi Tape

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Pia S said...

What a sweet, whimsical reindeer! I like this design!

Chrissie said...

This looks super, that deer is a real cutie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another wonderful card....I'm falling in love with your Hero Art reindeers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...